WOMEN WRITING WOMEN: EMBRACE THE QUEEN WITHIN
CALL FOR FEMALE STUDENTS FOR A CREATIVE SCREENWRITING WORKSHOP
"Each time a woman stands up for herself - she stands up for all women." Maya Angelou
• Do you love films?
• Do you love creative writing and are curious about becoming a professional screenwriter?
• Do you feel strongly that women have meaningful stories to tell and wish write those stories?
• Would you like to explore freely your creative imagination and learn the craft of professional screenwriting?
THAN THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU!
• You will learn how to write a short film screenplay from idea to completion!
• You will immerse yourself in a creative process to empower yourself through creative writing techniques!
• You will learn about tools to apprehend the professional aspect of the craft of screenwriting!
• Please make sure you can attend at all dates!
1st INTENSIVE WORKSHOP
• 16-21 January 2023 (all day from Monday to Saturday)
2nd INTENSIVE WORKSHOP
• 6-11 February 2023 (all day from Monday to Saturday)
FOLLOW UP: ONLINE OR IN PERSON
• March & April 2023
WHO CAN APPLY?
• Women of all ages 18+ are welcome!
• You need to be able to speak fluent English and write in English!
• There is no fee! All materials for the workshop will be provided!
HOW TO APPLY?
• Please submit your application at the latest until 11 January 2023 at https://forms.gle/YNBohHP9PuQ8ic3N9
• Your application needs to include:
Bio or CV (1 page max)
Motivation letter (1 page max): Why do you want to attend the workshop and what it is that you are expecting from it?
Writing sample on the following theme (1 page max): Describe an incident in your life that keeps having a strong impact on you. The form is up to you.
GOOD LUCK QUEEN!